• A versatile device that carries out both enrollment and comparison (1:1 authentication and 1:N identification)
• Excellent fingerprint capture and processing performance with the largest single fingerprint optical sensor on the market (23x23mm, 500 dpi, 256 grey levels) - Authentication < 0.7 sec(1) - Identification < 0.9 sec in 1:1000 mode(1) - Top grade solution to register young or elderly people, manual laborers (mining, textile, etc.)
• Overall performance certified at the highest levels: - FBI PIV IQS (image quality) - MINEX compliant algorithms - FIPS 201 - STQC - Common Criteria for fingerprint spoof detection (certified by BSI(2))
• Accurate: the false acceptance rate (FAR) is configurable down to 10-8 - depending on the security requirements - and maintained regardless of number of users in database
• Guides the user and automatically controls the image quality during fingerprint capture
• Large internal database: standard capacity of 500 users (2 fingerprints each), extendable to 3000 (with MSO IDENTLITE license) or 5000 (with MSO IDENTPLUS license)
• Multiple template & image formats: - ISO 19794-2, ANSI/INCITS 378, Proprietary - ISO 19794-4, WSQ compressed image.
***It cannot be used as standalone bio-metric reader
***SAGEM Enrollment Device can only be used with SAGEM Bio-metric devices
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.