Guards patrol using a Magtouch patrol baton and clock unique ID points that have been set up along their patrol route. Clocking data is downloaded onto a computer using the Doc Pro up-loader. Reports can then be printed or emailed.
The system is designed to be easy to use and simple to install. ID points are wireless and there are no complicated program installations required.
Once you have purchased this system, there are no additional monthly costs, making the system cost effective. The latest software version is available on our website as a free download in case you need to reinstall. No need to scratch around for the installation disc. If you really would like a hard copy of the software, installation CD’s are available for sale from our office.
There is no limit to the amount of batons, points or sites used with one system. Additional batons and points can be purchased as needed when your business expands.
- no additional monthly costs
- free software downloads
- easy to use and install
- baton casing is manufactured from surgical grade stainless steel
- baton is manufactured to IP69K standard and is hermetically sealed
- baton memory capacity is 4,000 clockings
- 4 to 8 year battery life
- ID points are water proof and wireless
- unique ID point holder design
- unlimited batons and points per site
- unlimited sites per system
- made in South Africa
- 24 hour repair turn around time from our workshop
What’s in the box?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.